Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Memory...It's forever..

Salam...
yOu knOw what?
I've just discOvered sOmething that was very meaningful tO me..
A date...
What date?
1 Jun
Rahsia deh...
hahaha.

**********************************

Rahsia kaw dah terbOngkar...
KebabOwmm !
Sorry coz terpaksa....

***********************************

It's nOt that I dOnt care
yOu're just dOnt need me anymOre rite?
When I said that I'm sad
dOesn't mean that I need tO cry infrOnt Of yOu...
But...
My heart who was crying...
SeriOusly Im sad...
When I knOw the truth....
StOp lying peOple....

********************

YA ALLAH....
saketnya just sO OVERLOAD....
kalaw la masa bOleyh dputarkan....
PLEASE!
dOnt exist in my lyfe....
 But nOw...
PLEASE!
dOnt gO away frOm me...
I'll wrOte yOur name in my heart...
It'll never fade...