Friday, August 31, 2012

31st August


Assalamu'alaikum. Hye poops :D,

It's 31st August, I'm wishing you HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. May this peace will long lasting forever.
Amiin. MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA !

A very special day for Nurul Dayana Binti Ismail. Happy Birthday XD . May Allah blessed you always~

It's ladies' event too. Got hangout with the girls at Sunway Carnival Mall. The best part was how we all dance in the cinema. Seriously I'm just joking --" . 


#nw STEP UP 4 : REVOLUTION.

Honestly, this movie is sooooo awesome like dead. Feeling like I wanna dance, follow the step routine with you Sean . You're so hot dude. Emily Anderseon, can I be you? Awwwww :* muahh muahh 


The MOB, keep it up guys :)

 

 Bought this at Popular. My new novel. Kinda cruel it's title right? --"

Enjoyer,
Niazuliana Athirah
XOXO