Saturday, April 28, 2012

Oh yeah, I did it !

Assalamu'alaikum.

Booyah! Haha :D Peergh! It's kinda long time I didn't updated my bloggy. Well, I'm a little bit busy with my life.
Probs everywhere and anywhere. Hard isn't it? But, we just go through it with patience and calm. Weyh weyh weyh! Guess what?! One of my dream and the most things that I really want to do has came and met me! *excited.

I'VE JUST MADE MY FIRST 3 POINT SHOT on 18.4.2012. XD

 Longlive basketball ! !

macam star la pula bola nie. siap ada sporlight lagi  :D


Nothing much about that. Coach! jangan la cruel sangat. We're all girls la! Defend? terkengkang kangkang kitorang slide. Lari sana sini. Mencangkung for 1 minute?! Mandul juga aku rasanya nanti. -,-
Cut? Cross-hand? I feel awkward and CACAT sekali when I'm handling the ball. Btw, thanks for willing to take the time to coach us. We really appreciate it. Even just  for once a week. Due to that sir, I will train harder. InsyaAllah :)