Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer's

Assalamua'alaikum w.b.t.

Cheers for the 2 weeks and 1 day examination!! Hee~ Kinda excited about it. Well, I don't know how to describe about this time exam. Seriously, I just couldn't did it. Apa yang aku baca semua rasa macam masuk otak kanan, keluar otak kiri. Otak aku macam dah masuk air agak nye. Tak dapat nak focus. This time exam, I've lost my passion. Luckily, I just need to remember my parents, and suddenly the passion will come back to myself again. Btw, I'll just pray for it. Ya Allah, please help me.

Exam weeks,
Stay up late for study.
After exam,
Still stay up late for HANA KIMI ! XD



Sumpa, aku rasa cam perak je tengok citer tu. Thanks for Alin's lappy ! NANBA MINAMI !

 
Mizushima Hiro acts as Nanba Minami <3





Haish, seriously you make me melt .

Setelah aku pencen buat 2 minggu dalam basket, now I'M BACKK!! Tangan aku dah start pengkang dah. Kaku. Shoot pun dah tak nak masuk. It's okay. Practise make it perfect. 
Buka sekolah je, sports day. I can feel the heat. Huh!
From now, I have to start my running. BAKAR SEMUA LOMAK yang ada ! Hee~ Work out!
Thanks DM,for making me fatty bump bump! :D

25.5.2012,
Man in purple baju melayu is totally charming <3